Online Addiction Treatment
The Jekyll & Hyde Online Addiction Treatment Program has been developed to open up the availability of quality help, support and education to those suffering with alcohol, drug and addiction issues.
Accessing rehab worldwide proves challenging as the availability of public/government-funded beds are scarce and private rehab programs always cost tens of thousands of dollars to access.
Yes, some people need an inpatient rehab program, but the truth is that most don’t and given the right tools and support, Individuals can achieve major change and recovery without traditional rehab.
This program has been created with leading experts in the addiction treatment field and delivers everything that makes up a quality rehabilitation program.
What the program covers ?
The online program combines the mixture of leading addiction treatment knowledge, evidence-based research and personal recovery experience from Jack Nagle, Nicole Lee and Trent Pirihi, delivering everything you need in a quality addiction recovery program.
Upon purchasing the course, you will obtain lifetime access to the program and there are three different program options available:
– A New Path Package, which gives you access to the video content, resource manuals and exclusive community support groups.
– The 180 Package, which gives you everything in the starter pack, plus 6 online counselling sessions.
– Complete Transformation, which gives you access to everything in the starter package plus 15 online counselling sessions, plus free admission into any online group webinars and events that Realdrugtalk holds in the future (see program options for more details and pricing).
The Jekyll & Hyde Online Addiction Treatment Program runs over six weeks and is broken down into three modules. Each module will go over a two-week period and contain a range of different knowledge points.
– Dealing with cravings
– Developing and fostering a recovery mindset
– Understanding addiction, medical aspects and Ideological addiction models of care
– The nature of addiction
– How to stay off drugs and alcohol
– Strong recovery foundations
– Dealing with Denial
– Physical health basics
– Understanding the 85% of the addiction problem
– Understand your own story
– Connecting with self and others
– Mental health
– Cleaning up the past
– Finding purpose and meaning
– Physical fitness planning
– Understanding the stages of relapse
– Building positive foundations
– Relapse prevention
– Developing an effective relapse prevention plan
– Strategies for maintaining and obtain long term physical health
How it works
The Jekyll & Hyde Online Addiction Treatment Program is an intensive six week online biopsychosocial rehabilitation program that consists of a vast collection of educational and inspirational video presentations, in-depth resource manuals accompanied by interactive exercises, intensive online coaching and counselling, as well as social support through our exclusive community. Included in the program:
• 6-week video content program. Consisting of a vast collection of educational and inspirational video presentations.
• Cutting edge research and resources. Nicole Lee provides the latest in addiction treatment research.
• Resource manuals. The resource manuals contain reading material based around topics you cover in the video content as well as being accompanied by interactive exercises to get you thinking and changing your life circumstances.
• In-depth assessment of your needs. If you enroll in the online counselling, you will undergo an in-depth assessment to understand your specific treatment needs.
• Online coaching & counselling. Personalized treatment plans, addiction counselling and coaching, as well as care and support.
• Physical health and fitness plans. Trent will take you through various physical health strategies and fitness plans.
• Exclusive access to FB support group. As part of the program you will be given access to the exclusive online community.
• Inspirational recovery stories. Watch a range of inspirational recovery stories throughout the program to gain insight along the way.
Recovery Coaching, Mentoring & Counselling
If you feel that you need some more intensive support, Jack offers face to face recovery coaching, mentoring and counselling.
Jack’s personalised services are in high demand and Jack is a leading expert in the alcohol and drug field. As a result, the charges are reflective of this service and we have an in-depth selection criterion to ensure best possible outcomes and value for money.
If you are interested in this service, please send an email to email@example.com
Jack uses a mixture of personal recovery knowledge, professional training and years of industry leading experience to assist you or a loved one in the recovery process.
Jacks combines person-centered and strength-based counselling approaches, recovery coaching and mentoring to deliver innovative and cutting edge original addiction treatment, therapy and support.
Whether you have a busy professional career or don’t feel comfortable checking into long-term rehab, it doesn’t mean that you can’t get the support you need. Jack understands that no one individual is the same and all individual programs are completely customised to focus on your key issues and life circumstances.
In saying this, like anything that creates long lasting change, recovery coaching and counselling is no different. For the process to be effective, the sessions need to be over a period of time and require commitment.